What are we
What we do
At Indiassetz, we understand intimately all the issues involved in identifying, buying, selling,
maintaining and managing properties. We also understand all the challenges that these unfamiliar,
demanding processes present for a busy property-owner like yourself, who may not even live in the
same city or country as the one in which your properties are. Having worked with hundreds of other
property-owners like yourself, we also appreciate your reluctance to burden friends and family,
who are not experts themselves and have busy lives of their own, with such responsibilities.
That is why we've put together an A-team of experienced, savvy professionals to take care of all your property-related needs. Think of us as a trusted, undemanding and expert partner who you can depend on for comprehensive expertise and hand-holding on any issue related to your properties.
To clarify our position further, let us tell you what we are not.
• We are not a bank.
• We are not a finance company.
• We are not a broking company.
• We are not even a real-estate company.
What are we, then? We like to think of ourselves as a property services and advisory company that offers end-to-end assistance on anything to do with real estate, and one that is committed, first and foremost, to its customers.
Over and above all the specific services we offer (see below), our promise to you is of a dedicated relationship manager who will offer quick turnarounds on your queries, regular updates on the status of your property, a patient ear to your concerns, an open and transparent line of communication, and the services of a network of experts in related fields - legal, financial, governmental - to help you make the most informed property decisions.
For both RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL properties, our services include the following:
BUY, SELL & RENT
• Buying property - We offer advice on the best properties available that suit your needs and budget, based on the most up-to-date market information. Our recommendations are unbiased - we do not work with any particular builder, or do the first sale in a new property development. Once you have picked what you want, we negotiate with the seller to secure the best possible price for you.
• Selling property - We help you liquidate your real-estate investment as and when you decide you want to, by finding you a suitable, background-checked buyer. We understand that trading commercial property involves intense negotiation and thorough legal work, which is why we have an expert team of legal advisors to go over everything with a fine-toothed comb and ensure that you encounter no problems during or after the sale.
• Finding a tenant for your property - We not only work on finding you the 'right fit' tenant based on your preferences and your tenant's constraints, we also take care of all the paperwork involved and the various inspections required before the property can be handed over. We understand that the value of a commercial property drastically reduces if it is vacant for a long period, and work towards ensuring maximum exposure for your property in the right circles.
INTERIORS AND MAINTENANCE
• Maintaining your property - Apart from general annual upkeep and security, including services like, say, fencing a parcel of land, we ensure that everything in your apartment / home - the plumbing, the electricals, the interiors - is in working condition, stepping in to upgrade / repair / replace things as necessary. Understanding that maintenance is a crucial factor in determining resale and rental price of a property, we work to keep your property looking its best at all times. We also help you bring down the high costs of commercial property maintenance with smart strategies like early identification and handling of problem areas via regular property inspections.
• Taking charge of the interiors - Our design team can help bring your specific aesthetic sensibility to life while making the best use of space and light within your property. The design team works closely with an execution team - painters, carpenters, landscapers, structural engineers - who can transform your property into an attractive and functional asset.
• Providing investment advisory - Whether you are a newbie in the property game, or already have a large and diverse real-estate portfolio, our experienced team, which keeps itself abreast on all the developments in the property market, including new-age trends like sustainable architecture or green building management, can offer you focused, customised advice on buying and selling property and making the right investment decisions.
• Providing financial advisory and services - Whether it is analysing the hidden costs of various financing options before recommending the best one for you or arranging financial assistance from their vast network of financial institutions at the most competitive rates to help you realise your dream of being a property-owner, our finance team helps you overcome an important roadblock in the buying process. We will also take care of all the extensive paperwork involved.
• Liaising with relevant government and regulatory bodies
Why you should work with us
Our core team has years of experience in property, finance, banking, and real estate. Over the course
of our careers with various multinational companies, we worked with several clients who we helped to
make investment decisions. Property was always the strongest contender, but the inability to be
physically close to the property was always a major obstacle. We realized that there was a genuine
need for professional services to help people looking to invest and manage properties in India.
That was how Indiassetz came about.
In the beginning, we anticipated that most of our business, up to 90% of it, would come from Indians living outside the country. We were way off. Today, over a quarter of our business comes from resident Indians themselves. Clearly, there is a crying need in the market for a trustworthy property-management specialist.
To help you understand why you should work with us, allow us to place three scenarios before you.
Scenario 1: You are a busy professional living in Bangalore. You live with your parents in a part of Bangalore that is 20 kms away from where you have bought yourself your first piece of real estate - a 2 BHK apartment in an upcoming apartment complex. Your flat was ready a month ago, but you haven't found the time, energy or inclination to brave the Bangalore traffic and do a final inspection of your property, approve it, and collect the keys. You shudder to think of all the trips to and from the flat that will be required before you can finish off some basic woodwork and upgrading, so that the flat can become rentable. And then there is the job of finding a good tenant. You wish there was someone who could take charge of all of this.
Scenario 2: You are a successful IT professional who lives in the US with his young family. You know that real estate is booming in India and want to invest in a couple of good properties. You don't trust online research and therefore rely on your friends and family in India for recommendations. However, you know that they are not experts and are not sure, therefore, on how much you can trust their recommendations. You decide to check out properties for yourself on your next trip home. But all the properties you are interested in are miles away from each other, and you are reluctant to spend so much of your precious family time at home dashing about from one property to the other. Eventually, you make a decision just before you leave. But there is so much more paperwork to be done. You could give your parents or your brother a power-of-attorney to handle your affairs, but you know it would not be fair to burden them. You wish there was a professional outfit that you could pay a fee to and demand such services from.
Scenario 3: You are a homemaker whose children have just gone off to college. You live in Delhi, but your parents still live in the large house that you grew up in Bangalore. Your parents are getting old and frail, and it is difficult for them to manage such a big house by themselves. You feel they would be happier in an apartment complex, with good security and amenities like traffic-free walking paths and plumber-on-call. You have finally got them to agree to the idea as well. But you are stumped when it comes to identifying a suitable apartment that isn't too far away from the neighbourhood they are used to, and to figuring out what to do with the old house - sell outright, work out a joint development plan with a builder, rent? You wish there was someone to advise you on the right thing to do.
If any of these scenarios sound even vaguely familiar, you already have your answer as to why you should work with us. Because those are exactly the kinds of things we do at Indiassetz -
• Taking charge of your property portfolio, down to getting interiors done, finding a tenant, and liaising with your builder for all the paperwork;
• Helping you manage your properties from wherever you are in the world without having to burden friends and family;
• Advising you on real-estate decisions taking into consideration your specific needs and constraints
We also offer a wide range of other related services - including arranging financial assistance for buying property from trusted financial institutions, legal advice and expertise to help you with the fine print in real-estate and financial contracts, and close-to-the-ground advice on the best new developments to invest in.
Plus, there is the benefit of working with a team of committed, service-oriented, customer-focused professionals that you can trust, with years of high-level experience behind them.
Seriously, it's a no-brainer.